BJP and Sena Try to Woo Independent MLAs to Form Govt
By Aaj Tak 29-Oct-2019
- Since the election results, the Shiv Sena has been adamant about forming a government on the formula of two and a half years.
- On Monday, BJP and Shiv Sena separately met the Governor of Maharashtra.
- For the post of CM in Maharashtra, the BJP and Shiv Sena are busy fixing their equations through independent MLAs.
Also Read: NCP to be an antiseptic for Maharashtra politics
- So far, 6 Independent MLAs have spoken about the support of both parties and out of these 3 independent MLAs have announced support to BJP and 3 to Shiv Sena.
- Apart from this, two MLAs of Prahar Janashakti Party are standing with Shiv Sena.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know