NCP to be an antiseptic for Maharashtra politics
By Aaj Tak 28-Oct-2019
- Tug of war between Maharashtra BJP-Shiv Sena for the CM seat is getting harsher.
- Shiv Sena is adamant about its decision of having the CM seat share.
- But now, NCP is seemed to be an antiseptic for the Maharashtra politics. The key of the rule will be in the hand of that party which will get the backhand of Sharad Pawar.
- And talking of the decision of Sharad Pawar, he seemed to be more comfortable in opposition seat instead of being in the ruling party.
- The final decision of Sharad Pawar is yet to come. But if the minister doesn’t change his mind, there will be no other way left to Shiv Sena in place of supporting BJP.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know