43.78 pc voter turnout till 3 pm in Maharashtra
By Business Standard 21-Oct-2019
- The voter turnout for Maharashtra Assembly constituency stood at 43.78 per cent till 3 pm, as per the Election Commission (EC).
- The polling for 90 Assembly seats of Haryana and 288 seats of Maharashtra started at 7 am and will continue till 6 pm. The counting of votes will take place on October 24.
- In Maharashtra, BJP is contesting in alliance with Shiv Sena. Congress is contesting the polls in alliance with Nationalist Congress Party.
- Among the most prominent candidates in Maharashtra are Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, and his predecessors from the Congress -- Ashok Chavan (Bhokar in Nanded district), and Prithviraj Chavan.
- Union Minister and Republican Party of India (RPI) chief Ramdas Athawale expressed confidence over the BJP-Shiv Sena-RPI alliance and said that they will win around 230-240 seats.
Also Read: National media has discovered every region of Maharashtrat except Mumbai
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know