National media has discovered every region of Maharashtrat except Mumbai
- On the eve of the assembly election in Maharashtra, political experts sitting in TV studios are talking about everything but Mumbai.
- National media has discovered Marathwada, Vidarbha, Konkan, north Maharashtra and, of course, western Maharashtra. It’s as if Mumbai has no politics.
Also Read: More Muslims got govt scholarships under Modi govt than during Congress-led UPA-2
- Mumbai is truly multi-cultural, multi-lingual and multi-ethnic, but does not have a party, which can represent its cosmopolitan and liberal character.
- Despite having 36 assembly constituencies all major political parties have neglected the city-Mumbai.
- Bombay or Mumbai may have been won through a movement, but the parties that led the agitation did not have a vision for the metropolis.