Karnataka: 24x7 water supply project to be uplift by World Bank
By Times Of India 09-Oct-2019
- The state government has decided to seek financial assistance from the World Bank for the project.
- The 24x7 water supply scheme was started in eight wards in Hubballi-Dharwad as a pilot project and it was later extended to 39 wards.
- The issue of extending the project to the remaining wards came to the fore when Union finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman visited the city last week.
- Union Minister Pralhad Joshi highlighted the importance of the project and sought her department’s help to get World Bank’s loan.
- If this happens, water shortage will not haunt the residents of Hubballi-Dharwad.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know