Bengaluru still waiting for the e-waste recycling plant
By The News Minute 09-Oct-2019
- Over a year after it was promised to be ready, the first-ever govt.-run electronic waste recycling plant is not ready yet.
- The announcement for such a facility was made by the late central minister Anant Kumar in July 2018.
- Bengaluru, being the IT capital of India, was chosen to be the home for such a facility.
- The minister had then said the Union Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers will make it run within four months.
- Karnataka State Pollution Control Board confirmed that the institute didn’t apply for the licenses, which is essential to start such a facility.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know