YSRCP Accuses TDP of Posting Objectionable Social Media Updates on CM Jagan Mohan Reddy and Family
By News 18 08-Oct-2019
- The YSRCP in Andhra Pradesh has filed a complaint against the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) for objectionable social media posts targeting Jagan and his family.
- YSRCP MLAs, Jogi Ramesh, TJR Sudhakar Babu and Undavalli Sridevi, filed a police complaint against TDP.
- They have accused Chandrababu Naidu and his son for defaming Jagan Mohan and his family.
- The MLAs alleged that the posts were being updated from the TDP office where it has recruited around 2,000 social media operators.
ALSO READ: Justice JK Maheshwari sworn-in as first Chief Justice of Andhra Pradesh HC
- “We have provided the evidences and are sure about the TDP conspiracy,” the leaders said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know