Justice JK Maheshwari sworn-in as first Chief Justice of Andhra Pradesh HC
By News Minute 07-Oct-2019
- On Monday Justice JK Maheshwari was sworn in as the Chief Justice of Andhra Pradesh High Court.
- Governor Biswabhusan Harichandan administered the oath at a ceremony at Tummalapalli Kalakshetram in Vijayawada.
- Justice Maheshwari was an advocate at the Madhya Pradesh High Court from 1985 and had been appointed as a judge of Madhya Pradesh HC in 2005.
- The position of the Andhra Pradesh High Court Chief Justice had been lying vacant since the day of its inception.
- The appointment was announced by the Centre on October 3, along with the change of chief justices in as many as six other High Courts.
ALSO READ:- 'YSR Vahana Mitra' welfare scheme for auto and cab driver-owners
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know