Yediyurappa faces heavy protest during his tour of flood-ravaged North Karnataka
By The Times Of India 05-Oct-2019
- CM Yediyurappa faced protests from people during his tour of flood-ravaged North Karnataka.
- CM, who was touring the districts to take stock of relief and rehabilitation work, even lost his cool with journalists and protesters.
- Farmer leaders Jayashri Gurannavar and Chunappa Pujari led a group that shouted slogans against Yediyurappa for delaying compensation for crops lost in the flood.
- On the advice of officials, Yediyurappa reportedly cancelled a visit to Jamkhandi taluk, fearing more protests.
- Later he found some relief, when the Centre came through with an interim relief package of Rs 1,200 crore.
Also Read: Karnataka is efficient enough to tackle problem of funds: MP Tejasvi Surya
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know