Karnataka is efficient enough to tackle problem of funds: MP Tejasvi Surya
By The Times Of India 21-Sep-2019
- Bengaluru South MP Tejasvi Surya said that Karnataka need not seek funds from the Union government in situations like flood.
- He further said that Prime Minister had empowered states with more financial power in the 14th finance scheme.
- Giving reply to Siddaramaiah’s allegation of Union government negligence towards sanctioning funds,Surya said that the state government itself has announced flood relief.
- “The Union government has played a major role in relief works by sending the NDRF and army,” he claimed.
- Surya also said that home minister Amit Shah and finance minister Nirmala Sitaraman had visited flood-hit areas to speed up the relief work.
Also Read: Siddaramaiah shows sympathy to Yediyurappa for not getting help from PM
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know