Andhra govt cancels bauxite mining lease in Vizag's tribal area
By The News Minute 27-Sep-2019
- Andhra government canceled the bauxite mining lease in the tribal area in the state's Visakhapatnam district.
- With this step, CM Jagan has fulfilled another poll promise.
ALSO READ: Andhra government cancels TDP’s farm loan waiver scheme
- The government issued six orders, which revoked the mining lease grant for bauxite in Jarella of Chintapalli agency area.
- The mining lease was given by the previous TDP government to the APMDC for a period of 30 years.
- The terms of reference for the lease has clearly mentioned that the mining should be carried out after taking necessary clearances.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know