Andhra government cancels TDP’s farm loan waiver scheme
By The News Minute 26-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday, the YSRCP government decided to drop a farm loan waiver scheme 'Annadata Sukhibhava'.
- This scheme was implemented by the Chandrababu Naidu-led TDP government.
- But recently an order stated that the government had decided to drop the decision to waive loans of farmers across the state in five installments.
- TDP had already waived loans in three installments ahead of the polls.
- It had promised to waive loans in the remaining two installments after the elections.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know