Congress state president Ajay Kumar Lallu: Instead of talk, Govt. should work
By Dainik Bhaskar 07-Dec-2019
- Uttar Pradesh Congress State President Ajay Kumar Lallu has targeted the Yogi government and said that ‘Jangalraj’ is still active in UP.
- Lallu said that even the city from which the Chief Minister comes is not safe, then how will the entire state be safe.
- Ajay Kumar Lallu, who arrived in Kanpur, had a meeting with the leaders of the students' union and said, “No war can be won without youth. Only the younger generation can bring about a revolution of change.”
- He also lashed out at the state government, saying, “Yog can only make big claims but can’t work. It is unfortunate that Kanpur ranks second on the scale of pollution.”
- At the same time, Ajay Kumar Lallu also surrounded the state government on the increase of dengue cases in the state.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know