High Court issues notice to UT, CHB
By The Tribune 19-Nov-2019
- The Punjab and Haryana High Court has issued a notice of motion to the UT Administration.
- Chandigarh Housing Board on a petition seeking the quashing of a circular on a complete ban on the transfer of immovable properties.
- The transfer of properties by way of special power of attorney, general power of attorney and will.
- The notice by the Bench of Justice Daya Chaudhary and Justice Sudhir Mittal came on a petition filed by a woman.
- The original allottee had executed a sale agreement and also issued in her favour a GPA duly registered before a Sub-Registrar.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know