President's Rule Imposed in Maharashtra
By Aaj Tak 12-Nov-2019
- Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari had recommended imposition of President's rule in the state, which has been approved by the President.
- However, the option of forming a govt is not over yet and these parties have to convince the governor that they have a majority figure.
- Even after this, it will depend on the Governor whether he invites the parties to form the govt after removing President's rule from the state.
Also Read: PMO Issued Orders to State Govt to Submit Reports on Corrupt Officers
- Let us tell you that the government in Maharashtra cannot be formed because BJP and Shiv Sena were not ready to settle on the chief ministerial post.
- Despite the invitation of Governor Koshiyari to form the government in Maharashtra, both BJP and Shiv Sena failed to get the support
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know