Ayodhya Verdict Won't Have an Impact on Maharashtra Politics: Sharad Pawar
By Times Of India 09-Nov-2019
- NCP president Sharad Pawar welcomed the SC's verdict on Ayodhya disputed land case.
- He said the apex court's unanimous decision will help address a "serious concern" before the country.
- Pawar further said, "The judiciary has talked about protecting interests of all the sections of the society. It is a good thing."
Also Read: Central Govt Can't Take 'Credit' For Ayodhya Verdict: Uddhav Thackeray
- He urged the people to welcome and respect the judgment given by the SC and maintain peace and harmony.
- He also said the verdict will have no bearing on Maharashtra politics and people may even forget the issue within two to three days.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know