Odisha To Introduce Online Attendance In Schools For Students, Teachers
By Odishatv 26-Oct-2019
- School And Mass Education Minister of Odisha, Samir Ranjan Dash presided over a review meeting of his department where several important initiatives were discussed, including introduction of online attendance system.
- As per reports, a host of proposals were brainstormed upon to make school education in Odisha more accessible and the department more transparent.
- The major initiative that Dash revealed today was streamlining of the attendance system for both teachers and the students.
- Dash said, “We have decided to introduce online attendance system through a centralised server by which we can monitor their attendance from here. This will be implemented on a pilot basis ahead of full rollout.”
- Minister Dash said that in addition to the new attendance system, a decision has been taken to replace the student helpline number with a new number, 14417.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know