Bypoll Results 2019: Counting Begins in Six Assembly Constituencies in Gujarat
By News18 24-Oct-2019
- Counting of votes for byelections to six Assembly constituencies in Gujarat began today.
- Over 600 government employees have been deployed for the exercise that began at 8AM in the constituencies, spread across six districts.
- An average 53.67 per cent voter turnout was recorded in the byelections held on Monday in the Tharad seat of district Banaskantha, Radhanpur in Patan, Kheralu in Mehsana, Bayad in Arvalli, Amraiwadi in Ahmedabad and Lunawada in Mahisagar district.
- "Each counting centre will have a three-layer security, comprising personnel of the local police, State Reserve Police and Central Armed Police," it has been said.
- Byelections were necessitated in Radhanpur and Bayad after their respective sitting Congress MLAs, Alpesh Thakor and Dhavalsinh Zala joined the ruling party, Bharatiya Janata Party.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know