BJP has detached politics from economics. That’s why it will win Haryana, Maharashtra
By ThePrint 23-Oct-2019
- Except one, all other polls indicate that the BJP is winning both states and is winning them big.
- Both these elections are like the state assembly elections held in 1985, following the massive Congress victory in the 1984 Lok Sabha elections.
- The BJP regime has managed to detach electoral outcomes from everyday life of the people.
Also Read: CBI to File FIR Against DK Congress’ DK Shivakumar
- The BJP has forced its opposition to play the game on a pitch of cultural and identity issues that work to its advantage.
- By complete holding over the media, the government can successfully distract people and dodge the real-life issues.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know