CBI to File FIR Against Congress’ DK Shivakumar
By Times Of India 22-Oct-2019
- The CBI will investigate the alleged corruption charges against Congress leader DK Shivakumar, who is currently facing trial in a money laundering case filed by the ED.
- Sources close to the Congress leader, however, denied reports that the I-T department had searched the apartments.
- According to sources, “While it is likely the CBI file will file an FIR against Shivakumar, officials said the visit to the apartments was a mere formality”.
Also Read: Karnataka Govt Planning a New Labor Laws
- Meanwhile, Shivakumar’s bother, Congress MP DK Suresh, was also questioned by ED officials for nearly two hours.
- In a separate development, the ED told the Delhi high court on Monday that it will issue fresh summons to Shivakumar’s wife and mother.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know