IT Raids Properties of Congress Leaders in Karnataka
By Times Of India 11-Oct-2019
- The IT officials continued raids on properties owned by former deputy CM G Parameshwara and former union minister R L Jalappa of Congress.
- The raids are being done in connection with a multi-crore tax evasion case linked to the NEET held for MBBS/BDS admissions this year.
- A total of 30 premises were raided by a team of around 150 I-T officials at various locations.
Also Read: BJP is Misleading People: Siddaramaiah
- The searches continued on Friday in another ten Korean properties belonging to Congress leaders and their associates.
- The preliminary investigation has revealed that several more private medical colleges could also be employing illegal ways to cheat the system to make the fast buck.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know