BJP is Misleading People: Siddaramaiah
By Times Of India 11-Oct-2019
- In Karnataka, the opposition is gearing up to corner the government on the issue Rs 1,200 Crores flood relief fund.
- They claim that the government has 'juggled' the numbers to make its badly delayed fund relief look “impressive”.
- While announcing the interim package, the Union finance ministry said it approved Rs 303 crore under SDRF and Rs 897 crore under NDRF.
Also Read: I-T raids former Deputy CM G Parameshwara’s residence
- However, the opposition claims that the SDRF of Rs 303 Crores has been spent by the state and the Centre’s interim relief.
- Leader of Opposition in the assembly Siddaramiah said BJP leaders have created a smokescreen to mislead people.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know