To cover all the parameters related to Honeytrap case: Bala Bachchan on change of SIT Chief
By The Times Of India 03-Oct-2019
- A day after the SIT chief probing the honeytrap scandal was changed, home minister Bala Bachchan said it was done “to cover all the parameters related to the probe”.
- The new SIT chief is a much senior IPS officer and the decision was based on seriousness of the case, the minister further stated.
- However, transport minister Govind Singh Thakur presenting his different views said that some video got leaked into social media during investigation, which shouldn’t have happened.
- However, Bachchan further added that the state government is working under no political pressure.
- In Honeytrap case, Rajendra Kumar is the third officer to head SIT in just eight days.
Also Read: Honeytrap scandal: Around 4,000 smut files of VIPs tumble out
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know