Fight Over Tickets, Party Members Creating Problems for BJP
By Navbharat Times 24-Sep-2019
- Delhi BJP held a public meeting in unauthorized colonies of 22 constituencies of Delhi to attack the Delhi government on the issue of unauthorized colonies.
- In the meeting MLAs and office-bearers got involved in a clash among themselves ending up diverting the issue and making a joke of the meeting.
- According to sources, Union Minister Prakash Javdekar has ordered strict actions on the leaders who were involved in the Sunday spat.
Also Read: He Will Now Serve Lies to Leaders of Foreign Countries: Manoj Tiwari on Delhi CM Attending C-40 Summit
- Some senior leaders of the party feel that if these things are not controlled, then the situation will get out of control.
- This will increase the politics of accusation and counter-allegations so much that other issues of the party will be left behind.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know