Karnataka assembly elections: Code of Conduct violated
By The Times Of India 23-Sep-2019
- Hours after the Election Commission announced the bypoll schedule, the first model code of conduct violation was reported.
- Basaveshwaranagar ward corporator Uma Devi and her husband SH Padmaraj, unveiled the bust of social reformer Lord Basaveshwara in the presence of several Lingayat seers.
- Education minister and local MLA S Suresh Kumar and mayor Gangambike Mallikarjun skipped the event apparently due the code.
- Uma Devi’s act came to light after pictures and videos of the unveiling ceremony were circulated on social media.
- BBMP commissioner and district election officer BH Anil Kumar said that he asked the official to file a complaint of the act.
Also Read: HD Deve Gowda clears that his party will alone fight future polls
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know