HD Deve Gowda clears that his party will alone fight future polls
- JD(S) chief HD Deve Gowda cleared that his party will face mid-term polls alone in future.
- After engaging in a blame game over the collapse of their coalition government, Gowda indicated that his party was still open for continuing its alliance with the Congress.
- Earlier both Congress and JD(S) leaders have been non-committal over the continuation of the alliance after the fall of the coalition government.
- Speculations were also there that several JD(S) legislators may quit the party about this the former Prime Minister said he was not worried about it and knows how to organise the party.
- Predicting mid-term polls, former Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has said that the BJP government cannot survive for long as it has come to power with the help of 17 Congress-JD(S) disqualified MLAs.
Also Read: Siddaramaiah refuses blame for collapse of Karnataka coalition, accuses Deve Gowda of not allowing anyone else from JD(S) to grow