All railway projects in Arunachal Pradesh will be completed on
By Outlookindia 22-Sep-2019
- Union Minister Suresh Angadi on Saturday said all railway projects in Arunachal Pradesh would be fast-tracked and no stone will be left unturned to complete them on time.
- The Minister of State for Railways was here to review various railway projects in the remote northeastern state and also held a meeting with Chief Minister Pema Khandu.
- On the chief minister’s request to increase the frequency of Shatabdi Express, as it only runs thrice a week, Angadi said directives had already been given to railway officials to study the feasibility, an official release said.
- The CM also requested Angadi to connect Arunachal Express to Mukongselek.
- The Minister of State for Railways said that soon the Arunachal Express would be upgraded to Rajdhani Express.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know