TDP Ministers protested in support of Telugu news channels
By The Hindu 20-Sep-2019
- YSR Congress Party government has imposed the unwritten ban on two Telugu news channels – TV5 and ABN.
- To oppose it TDP has organised a rally.
- In rally Former Ministers Kalava Srinivasulu, Paritala Sunitha, and Telugu Desam Party district president B.K. Parthasarathy participated.
- The leaders, in association with APUWJ members, took out a rally to protest against the alleged discrimination against the two channels and stifling of the freedom of press.
- Mr. Kalava Srinivasulu also took objection to the film titled ‘Valmiki’ and felt that it should be changed immediately.
ALSO READ: Ex-Andhra Speaker Kodela to be cremated with state honours in Narsaraopet
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know