TDP Ministers protested in support of Telugu news channels
- YSR Congress Party government has imposed the unwritten ban on two Telugu news channels – TV5 and ABN.
- To oppose it TDP has organised a rally.
- In rally Former Ministers Kalava Srinivasulu, Paritala Sunitha, and Telugu Desam Party district president B.K. Parthasarathy participated.
- The leaders, in association with APUWJ members, took out a rally to protest against the alleged discrimination against the two channels and stifling of the freedom of press.
- Mr. Kalava Srinivasulu also took objection to the film titled ‘Valmiki’ and felt that it should be changed immediately.
ALSO READ: Ex-Andhra Speaker Kodela to be cremated with state honours in Narsaraopet