Ex-Andhra Speaker Kodela to be cremated with state honours in Narsaraopet
By The News Minute 18-Sep-2019
- CM Jagan announced that Rao will be cremated with state honours on Wednesday.
- Meanwhile, the senior Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leader's body was shifted from Hyderabad to Guntur by road.
- TDP president N. Chandrababu Naidu, his son N. Lokesh and senior party leaders accompanied the body.
- On Tuesday, TDP staged protests in Guntur and other districts blaming the YSRCP government for Rao's death.
- He pointed out that a member of Rao's family has lodged a complaint with the police that a dispute in the family led to his death.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know