Cong men meet Jakhar, want case withdrawn
By Thetribune 19-Sep-2019
- Three days after Congress MLA from Gidderbaha Amrinder Singh Raja Warring filed a criminal case against party’s Kissan and Khet Mazdoor Cell’s district president Sharanjit Singh Sandhu for allegedly defaming him on social media.
- The latter on Tuesday claimed that he along with former MLA Muktsar Karan Kaur Brar, some zila parishad members and sarpanches met PPCC president Sunil Jakhar in Chandigarh yesterday.
- The bitterness between the two Congress leaders had augmented after the recent elections for the posts of chairperson and vice-chairperson of the Muktsar Panchayat Samiti.
- The Congress had a clear majority with 20 of the total 25 members but the SAD managed to win the post of vice-chairperson.
- Notably, the SAD leaders had supported one candidate of the Congress for the post of chairperson and in return, the same faction of the Congress had supported the SAD candidate in the election of vice-chairperson.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know