KCR announces 28 percent share in profits to Singareni workers
By The Hans 19-Sep-2019
- Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao announced 28 percent share to Singreni workers in the profits made by the Singareni Collieries Company Limited in year 2018-19.
- Last year the Singareni workers received 27 per cent profit.
- "The production of coal is increasing every year and the workers' struggle cannot be described," said KCR.
- CM further added, "Singareni workers had been neglected during the previous govt. They were given Rs 13,554 during the year 2013-14."
- The Telangana government has been increasing the bonus for the last five years.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know