KCR to strengthen marketing for paddy
new indian express
Also read: Telangana Liberation Day: all parties hoisted national flag
- Expecting a huge production of paddy in the coming months, CM K Chandrasekhar Rao said that the govt. would take all measures to ensure proper marketing for paddy.
- According to Rao around 90 percent of people consume rice and about 25 lakh tonnes will be available for sale.
- KCR explained that he would reactivate the Rythu Samanvaya Samithis in the State for better marketing of agricultural produce.
- “The govt. will conduct a meeting with all the MLAs. The public distribution system (PDS) too will be strengthened,” he said.
- The chief minister also promised that the problems relating to turmeric and chilli crops too would be resolved.