Patriotic Muslims will vote for BJP, says Karnataka Minister K S Eshwarappa
By Firstpost 16-Sep-2019
- Karnataka minister Raj KS Eshwarappa passed a controversial statement by saying that patriotic Muslims will vote for the saffron party while those who are pro-Pakistan will hesitate.
- He stated that everyone had a desire for Akhanda Bharat, but it is not happening because some politicians fear that they might not get Muslims votes.
- The senior BJP leader also announced that the party-led government will ban slaughter of cows in the state.
- In 2010 also, the Yediyurappa Government passed a controversial Slaughter and Preservation of Cattle Bill in which stringent penalty clauses were included for violation of the bill.
- Eshwarappa also claimed that in his constituency in Shivamogga, there were over 50,000 Muslim voters and he has never gone to them seeking votes.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know