Mamata Banerjee to Lead the Protest Against NRC
By News18 12-Sep-2019
- On Thursday, WB Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will lead the protest against the final list of NRC.
- She called the updated list a fiasco and said that her heart goes out to those who are suffering due to this botched-up process.
- Over 19 Lakh people were left out of the final list of NRC.
- Earlier Union minister Smriti Irani said that 'No Indians will be left out. The govt. is dedicated to protecting the rights of its citizens.'
- Banerjee has been a vocal critic of the NRC and has repeatedly questioned the PM Modi govt's motive behind the move.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know