Faceoff at Chandrababu Naidu's Residence as TDP Chief Tries to Defy House Arrest
- Chandrababu Naidu and other TDP leaders were put under house arrest to stop them from leading the 'Chalo Atmakur' against state government.
- In a tense faceoff, police have blocked TDP chief and former CM Chandrababu Naidu’s attempt to leave his residence to lead a protest rally.
- But Chandrababu Naidu Vows to Lead Protest Despite House Arrest but police have secured the main gate using ropes.
- Section 144 has been imposed in Narasaraopeta, Sattenapalle, Palnadu and Gurajala.
- Nara Lokesh said, “This is dictatorship, we are being stopped in an undemocratic way. TDP leaders and workers are being harassed. YSRCP MLAs are openly threatening us, saying police is with them.”
ALSO READ: TDP to launch ‘Chalo Atmakur’ on September 11