TDP to launch ‘Chalo Atmakur’ on September 11
By Molitics 10-Sep-2019
- TDP headed by Chandrababu Naidu to launch ‘Chalo Atmakur’ rally on September 11 for 'saving democracy' and ' safeguarding human rights' in the region.
- Rally is arranged against YSRCP after several families were forced to leave their villages.
- Chandrababu Naidu has also accussed the leaders of YSRCP for political violence after coming in power in May 2019.
- Opposition claims that such mass attacks have never happened before but this time around 500 families have left their villages in search of shelter.
- Chandrababu Naidu also said,“We took up the fight to ensure justice to the victims of YSRC attacks. The entire leadership of the TDP stands behind them. People have every right to live in their villages and cultivate their lands,’’
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know