Centre's move to ask NIA to take over Ambani terror scare case is fishy: Uddhav Thackeray
- The NIA had on Monday took over the Feb 25 incident's probe when a vehicle was found parked with gelatin sticks outside industrialist Mukesh Ambani's house.
- The mysterious death of the vehicle's owner left everyone in question. Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has also questioned the Centre's silence.
- Uddhav Thackeray has described the Centre's move to ask NIA to take over the case as 'fishy'.
- He has also questioned the Centre's silence on the suicide of the seven-term MO from Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Mohan Delkar.
- Letting you know, NIA has stated that it had received orders from MHA, GOI for probing the case.
ALSO READ: CRPF jawan opens Kangana Ranaut's cars' door, a journalist asks, what is Modi go...