It was Not a Revolt: Ajit Pawar on Joining Hands With BJP
By Times Of India 28-Nov-2019
- On Wednesday Ajit Pawar while commenting on his brief stint as Dy-CM of BJP government said that what he did could not be termed as 'revolt.'
- He restated that he continues to be with NCP and would agree with whatever party chief and his uncle Sharad Pawar says.
- While talking to media Ajit Pawar said, "It was not a revolt. I was the leader of NCP. Did NCP remove me? Did you read somewhere?"
Also Read: Ajit Pawar to Return as Leader of NCP Legislature Party: Sources
- He further said, "I have been telling all that I was in NCP, I am in NCP and will be in NCP."
- Let us tell you that Ajit Pawar resigned from the post of Dy-CM three days after taking oath citing personal reasons.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know