Mamata Govt to Provide Rs 5L Relief Kit to Cyclone Bulbul Hit Families
By Times Of India 26-Nov-2019
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee assured that her government would provide all the help needed by the people affected Cyclone Bulbul.
- On Monday she said, she will distribute Rs 5 Lakh relief kits among the disaster-hit families.
- The kit that contains blankets, a cooking stove, utensils, food items, and clothes would be provided to all affected families in East Midnapore, South and North 24 Parganas.
Also Read: BJP Candidate Beaten Up by TMC Workers
- The CM also said that a total of 47,000 kits have been dispatched for the affected families.
- Mamata Banerjee said that the government had already provided 5 lakh tarpaulin, 45,000 lanterns and 5L of kerosene oil to each family.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know