BJP Candidate Beaten Up by TMC Workers
By Times Of India 25-Nov-2019
- On Monday, while voting was going on in Karimpur assembly bypoll BJP candidate Joy Prakash Majumdar was slapped, kicked, punched and pushed into a roadside bush by TMC workers.
- However, TMC rubbished the claims of involvement of its workers in the incident.
- JP Majumdar found 10-11 people engaged in cooking who claimed that food was being prepared for the polling officials.
Also Read: Para Teachers Protest Enters 8th Day, Governor Calls For Dialogue
- However, polling officials denied any such knowledge, after which Majumdar informed administrative officials and election authorities.
- He was standing on a street when some protestors held him by the collar and pushed him into the bush.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know