'Modi govt. is trying to uplift the living standards of the people'
By Times Of India 25-Nov-2019
- As said by the Union home minister Amit Shah, Narendra Modi government is trying its level best to uplift the living standards of the people.
- The government's main focus is on issues related to water, education and agriculture.
- This statement is issued by the Home minister in one of his tweet after the conclusion of the 50th Governors' conference.
- Earlier, at the conference, President Ram Nath Kovind said Governors and Lt Governors are the "most important link" for ensuring better coordination between the Centre and states.
- The president further added, “Efforts should be made by them to shun the common perception that gubernatorial posts have a "colonial legacy of inaccessibility.”
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know