Ajit Pawar Removed as the Leader of NCP's Legislative Party
By NDTV 23-Nov-2019
- After NCP's Ajit Pawar took an oath as the Deputy CM of Maharashtra he was removed as the leader of the NCP's legislative party.
- This decision came after Sharad Pawar informed that his nephew has betrayed his party and said that it was his 'personal decision' to support BJP
- According to sources, Ajit Pawar handed over letters of support from all 54 NCP MLAs to Governor BS Koshyari before taking an oath.
Also Read: Ajit Pawar Stabbed Maharashtra in the Back: Sanjay Raut
- Sharad Pawar's daughter Supriya Sule in her Whatsapp messages wrote that she felt "betrayed" and her family and party had split.
- In a dramatic turn of events, BJP along with Ajit Pawar and his MLAs formed a government in Maharashtra on Saturday morning.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know