Ajit Pawar Stabbed Maharashtra in the Back: Sanjay Raut
By NDTV 23-Nov-2019
- Shocked by the sudden developments in Maharashtra, Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut said it was "stabbed in the back" by Ajit Pawar of the NCP, who was sworn in as Dy-CM.
- He said, "Ajit Pawar was there in the meeting yesterday, but late last night his phone was suddenly switched off and even the NCP doesn't exactly know what happened suddenly."
- Sanjay Raut also said, "What Ajit Pawar has done will never be forgiven by Chhatrapati Shivaji and the people of Maharashtra."
Also Read: This is Ajit's personal decision and not of the NCP: Sharad Pawar
- He further said, "He was not looking us in the eyes while talking, we could tell something was amiss," said the Sena MP.
- Let us tell you Sharad Pawar and Uddhav Thackeray would meet and address a press conference this afternoon.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know