It seemed to be an inaugural day for K T Rama Rao, launches 100 crore project
By Telangana Today 15-Nov-2019
- MA&UD Minister KT Rama Rao laid the foundation stone for a railway over bridge and launched several facilities total costing Rs 101 crore in the Kukatpally Assembly constituency.
- The estimated cost of the railway over bridge is Rs 83.06 crore.
- The minister also participated in the house-warming ceremony of 108 2BHKs constructed with a cost of Rs 9.34 crore at Chittaramma Nagar Basthi in Balanagar.
- It was an emotional moment for beneficiaries of the double bedroom houses with the presence of the minister at Chittaramma Basthi.
- Earlier in the day, Rama Rao laid foundation for a RoB to ease traffic congestion at JNTU, Malaysian Township, Hitec City flyover and Cyber Towers junctions.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know