It seemed to be an inaugural day for K T Rama Rao, launches 100 crore project
Also read: RTC strike: Telangna govt. says no to arbitration committee
- MA&UD Minister KT Rama Rao laid the foundation stone for a railway over bridge and launched several facilities total costing Rs 101 crore in the Kukatpally Assembly constituency.
- The estimated cost of the railway over bridge is Rs 83.06 crore.
- The minister also participated in the house-warming ceremony of 108 2BHKs constructed with a cost of Rs 9.34 crore at Chittaramma Nagar Basthi in Balanagar.
- It was an emotional moment for beneficiaries of the double bedroom houses with the presence of the minister at Chittaramma Basthi.
- Earlier in the day, Rama Rao laid foundation for a RoB to ease traffic congestion at JNTU, Malaysian Township, Hitec City flyover and Cyber Towers junctions.