RTC strike: Telangna govt. says no to arbitration committee
By Telangana Today 14-Nov-2019
- Telangana government rejected the High Court’s proposal for the constitution of a three-member committee to deal with the indefinite strike of the TSRTC.
- The court has suggested a committee comprising of retired Supreme Court judges to look after the RTC workers case.
- Advocate General B S Prasad Rao argued that the strike was illegal even according to the Essential Services Maintenance Act.
- The AG also argued that the Centre’s intervention was required only when the reorganised States have a dispute in asset sharing.
- The bench will now hear the issues relating to the privatisation of 5100 routes by the Corporation on Thursday and would continue to hear the response of the unions on the aspect of illegal strike on November 18.
दिल्ली में CAA को लेकर हो रहे हिंसक प्रदर्शन के लिए जिम्मेदार कौन है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know