Congress Has Forgotten Their Values: Muslim Cleric Mufti Manzoor Ziyaee
- A section of Muslims has expressed their displeasure over the news of Congress-NCP joining hands with Shiv Sena.
- They asked Congress if the party has become communal or Shiv Sena has become secular.
- On Wednesday, a group led by cleric Mufti Manzoor Ziyaee reached Congress's Dadar office to lodge their protest.
Also Read: Presidents Rule in Maharashtra Imposed for Horse Trading: Kapil Sibal
- Ziyaee said that Muslims voted for Congress because of its secular agenda and they are shocked to see that Congress has forgotten their values.
- However, Congress leader Mudassar Patel slammed Ziyaee and said that there is a need of stable government in the state as people are in distress.