Presidents Rule in Maharashtra Imposed for Horse Trading: Kapil Sibal
The Times Of India
- On Thursday senior Congress leader Kapil Sibal slammed the center for imposing President's rule in Maharashtra.
- Kapil Sibal also clarified why Congress felt that President's rule in Maharashtra was imposed for horse-trading.
- He said that Amit Shah has immense experience of breaking the government.
Also Read: NCP Names 5 Members for Joint Committee With Congress
- He further said, "It is Amit Shah who knows where to keep MLAs, which hotel needs to be booked. We express our concern because we have seen their conduct in the past."
- Sibal also pointed out that differentiation in the time limit given to BJP, NCP, and Congress