BJP Nominates 13 Rebel Karnataka MLAs for Bypolls
By Times Of India 14-Nov-2019
- On Thursday BJP nominated 13 rebel Karnataka MLAs, who were disqualified ahead of a trust vote, as its candidates for the assembly bypolls in Karnataka.
- The BJP is yet to announce its candidates for the remaining two assembly seats where bypolls will be held in December.
- Let us tell you that 16 rebel Karnataka MLAs joined BJP on Thursday morning.
Also Read: 16 Rebel Karnataka MLAs Join BJP
- Yesterday the SC upheld the decision of disqualification of 17 MLAs in Karnataka.
- However, the SC allowed the legislators to contest the upcoming by-elections to be held on December 5th.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know