Mein receives ‘best minister’ award
- Renowned Fame India magazine and survey agency Asia Post conferred the best minister award, 2019 to Arunachal Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Chowna Mein.
- The award was presented to Mein by Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Minister Dr Mahendra Nath Pandey at a function held at the Vigyan Bhawan here in the national capital on Saturday.
- Mein was among the 21 ministers from the country elected for the award.
- The survey was conducted in all the states in 21 on seven points-personality, image, performance, impact, department understanding, and popularity, foresightedness and working style.
- Opinions were also taken from about 12,700 ‘intelligent’ people across the country.