BJP and Sena Have Not Snapped Ties: NCP Jayant Patil
By Times Of India 09-Nov-2019
- NCP's Maharashtra unit chief Jayant Patil said, that the BJP and Shiv Sena have not announced snapping of ties yet and they may still come together to form government in the state.
- He further said that the resignation of CM Devendra Fadnavis and other BJP legislatures shows that they failed to get the required numbers.
- Patil added that BJP may invite Shiv Sena to form the government.
Also Read: Shiv Sena Moves MLAs to Hotel Amid Uncertainty
- Jayant Patil said, "there is no question of us extending support to Sena. We are in the opposition. The BJP will support them."
- Let us tell you, BJP and Shiv Sena are at the loggerheads over the post of CM.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know